There are two things you should know about this season's colour update of our Chuck 70. First, a recycled PET canvas upper takes over in a win for the environment. Second, we splashed the whole thing in summer-right colour. Complete with Chuck 70's premium detailing, like comfortable OrthoLite cushioning, a vintage license plate, and glossy, egret-colored sidewall. Best ever.
- High-top, premium shoe with a recycled PET canvas upper in summer colors
- Vintage license plate and star ankle patch for that classic, Chuck 70 look
- Rubber toe bumper and toe cap with diamond pattern outsole for durability and traction
- Winged tongue stitching helps keep it in place
- OrthoLite insole helps keep it comfortable
Chuck Taylor All Star Origins
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.