Heritage design meets weather-ready performance in the Emmett Boot. Combining the flexibility and performance of a sports shoe with the stability, style, and functionality of a hiking boot, the Emmett is packed with high-tech features – from its seam-sealed waterproof leather upper to its cold-weather rating of -32˚C (or -25.6˚F). The dynamic support shank provides torsional stability over varied terrain, while the cushioned sole is equipped with specially-engineered treads to help prevent snow from getting caught underfoot. Additionally, the White Spider Rubber outsole features ice-gripping rubber lugs on the forefoot and heel, enhancing traction on wet and frozen surfaces. Wear with light weatherwear, chinos and a softshell, or jeans and a flannel.
Waterproof Features Designed to help protect against mild or moderate weather conditions, but not suitable for heavy precipitation. Features waterproof materials, and waterproof seam-sealed construction below the ankle. If present, zippers are treated with water-repellent coatings.
White Spider Rubber Made for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Weather Rated to -32ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32°C (-25.6°F).
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
- Waterproof Features
- Seam-sealed construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Ballistic canvas collar, Ballistic canvas tongue, Metal eyelets, Pull tab, Rear pull tab, Padded collar
- Textile lining
- Textile sockliner & Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG™ midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- Customized dynamic support platform shank
- Weather Rated -32˚C
- Leather heel label with embossed UGG® logo, Embossed UGG® tongue logo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow